The Kueis Spanish Program is tailored for children from 5 years to teenagers. Oral communication is stressed at all levels. Kueis center has a variety of Spanish level programs to meet the needs of the students. The mayor objective is the development of the four key communication skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Kueis offers groups class for students (5 – 17 years old)
- Kindergarten (5 – 6 years old)
- This program will be completely oral with emphasis in the process of writing and reading in Spanish.
- The activities will be focus on learning about alphabet, pronunciation, writing, reading and vocabulary.
- Junior Levels (6 – 10 years old
- Junior Beginner (A1)
- Junior intermediate (A1-A2)
- Junior Intermediate-Advanced (A2)
- Junior Advanced (B1)
- Senior Levels (11 – 17 years old)
- Senior Beginner (A1)
- Senior intermediate (A2)
- Senior Intermediate-Advanced (B1)
- Senior Advanced (B2)
The textbooks chosen to accomplish this objective are based on the communicative approach.